You are required to read, understand, and agree to how we process (collection, use, disclosure, security, etc.) your information in this Policy. You are also required to read our Terms and Conditions and print a copy each for future reference. By your use of the website and your submission of the requested personal information, you hereby agree to how we process your information as described in this Policy. if you do not agree, you should not submit information.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES WEBLIFY COLLECT FROM YOU?
When you use or access the website, we collect certain personal information which is described below. The information we collect from you depends on what such information is needed. We collect the following types of personal information:
- Identifying Personal Information: This category includes information such as name, telephone number, email address, Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), and other online identifiers.
- Aggregated Information: We collect aggregated information regarding the use of our website to determine the level of improvement. Aggregated information is numerical or non-numerical information that is compiled through technologies as reports or summaries for analytical purposes. This kind of information does not reveal the identity of any user. Aggregated information may include the (i) number of users that subscribed to our newsletter, (ii) number of visits to the website, (iii) most features of the website accessed by users, and (iv) website/link a visitor navigates to our website from. We may share aggregated information with our affiliates and third parties to conduct a general business analysis, which, in turn, helps us identify what area or feature to improve on the website.
- WHAT DOES WEBLIFY USE INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR?
Any information collected by us is for a purpose in relation to your use of our website, including for providing the services.
- Provide Services to you: We collect information to send you email or postal mail, perform tasks required to complete a transaction, provide customer support, or provide other types of customer relationship management and fulfillment. We may also use your information to optimize or improve our Services and operations, for example, training and quality assurance.
- Fulfilling legal and compliance obligations: We collect information to fulfill our legal obligations. Examples of this may include satisfying regulatory screening requirements in connection with entity formations, responding to subpoenas and other legal requests for information, and maintaining records as required in our role as Registered Agent. We may also collect information to detect fraud or other suspicious activity.
- Analytics: We collect information for use in performing various types of analytics. For example, we use the information to analyze how visitors interact with our website, where visitors to our website arrive from and exit to, pages visited, links clicked, text entered and mouse movements to understand site usage, to detect fraud and potential threats and improve our services.
- To communicate with you: We collect your email address and phone number to (i) contact you regarding your use of our website (ii) respond to your questions, complaints, and queries, and (iii) send you updates regarding our services or this Policy and other agreements;
For other purposes through your consent: We may also process your information for some other reasons which your consent will be sought before we process such information. You may also withdraw your consent at any time.
- WHO DOES WEBLIFY SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
Weblify does not share the information you submit to us to third parties for their marketing purposes. The information we collect when you use the website through it may only be shared or disclosed to a third party under the following circumstances.
- Disclosures to Third Party Services Providers: Third-Party Service Providers (“Contractors”) are entities that perform some professional tasks for us in the course of the services rendered to you. Contractors need your information before they can fulfill the contract, we have with them. For example, to process your payment, we need to share your payment method information with our payment processor.
- Disclosures under the Law and to Protect Rights: Weblify may disclose personal information about you when such disclosures are believed to safeguard or protect our rights or other users; comply with the applicable law; to enforce our Terms and Conditions and the other agreements. These disclosures may include sharing information with law agencies, law enforcement, and other organizations, responding to court orders and subpoenas for the protection of fraud, and carrying out investigations against claims.
Please note: The disclosure of your information under this paragraph will not occur unless it is backed in writing and from relevant agencies.
We have implemented multiple security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored with our third-party service providers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES, AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES.
As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about you such as browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits and Usage on our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Examples of some of our technologies are Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel Integration, and Ecwid Integration which has a set retention period for data you send that is associated with cookies, user identifiers, or advertising identifiers. These controls do not affect most standard reporting, which is based on aggregated data.
- Cookies help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Website information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
- CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your [e-mail address/contact information] used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
At a minimum, we will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may maintain some or all of this information in our archives even after it has been removed from the site.
- ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We rely upon both consent and legitimate business interests for processing Personal Information. For example, we may process Personal information with a User’s consent when they agree that we may place cookies on their devices, or that we can process information that they enter into a form on one of our sites.
2. It is in our interest as a business to enhance the services that we provide which may include processing your information to enable us to:
- Respond to User inquiries and to fulfill User requests
- Send Customers or Potential Customers relevant marketing information and offers
- Complete transactions
- Provide customer service
- Send administrative information
- Personalize Users’ experiences with our sites
- Do so where we are required to by law
- We may also process Personal information when it is in our or a Users’ legitimate interests to do so and when these interests are not overridden by an individual’s data protection rights.
- AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com